In BLOG, LIFESTYLE

Our Wedding Day

AKA one big ol’ excuse to post wedding pictures.

I honestly can’t believe I’m writing this right now. It feels like just a few days ago that we were searching for our venue and now here I am, uploading pictures from our wedding day.

wedding, lake wedding, autumn wedding, rustic wedding, fall wedding, wedding inspo

Our photographers, Sanford Creative, were un-effin-believable. Within days after we picked our date, we booked Amanda and Scott Sanford from southern CA (a recommendation from a friend). I fell in love with their style and just had to have them.

TBH I was never the type of girl to “dream” of her wedding. What I did always know, was that one day when it does happen, I had one, ballsy-ass request: it has to be during autumn. Even ballsier: I wanted crisp, autumn weather with beautiful, picturesque foliage and if it was the slightest bit hot or humid, I would probably be miserable. How audacious of me to ask for the one thing I can’t control – the weather.

My wish came true and it ended up being one of the coldest days of the year. I totally asked for it and I’m not complaining.

We stuck it out through photos in 16 degree temps/20 mph winds. I swear I would have given my left pinky to frostbite knowing our pictures would have come out this good.

Here’s a recap of my favorite photos from each part of the day:

GETTING READY

THE CEREMONY

BRIDAL PARTY

I was lucky enough that they were able to deal with the frigid temps for literally 6 minutes – just enough time to get some amazing photos. How stunning do they all look?!

ROMANTICS

+ Hair: BeYoutiful Bride

+ Shoes: I.N.C.

+ Jewelry: Iloniti

Chat soon!

-Alisa

Share Tweet Pin It +1
Previous Post4 Quick, Simple + Cheap Ways to Update Your Space (with Before + Afters)
Next PostBringing a Modern Glam Living Room Vision to Life

10 Comments

1. Sarah Eddy
    10 months ago

Incredible photos. What a beautiful day.

2. syakirah
    10 months ago

congratulations!! The photos are amazing 🙂

3. itechspyware(at)gmail(dot)com.
    10 months ago

Do you need help catch a cheating spouse ? Has their character suddenly changed ? Are you suspecting an affair ?
    There was this Spy Agent/Detective who once helped me when i was trying to monitor my cheating spouse to ascertain if he was having an Extra-marital affair OR not. When i contacted him, he helped gain Access to unfaithful husband’s phone, series of current & deleted whatsapp chats, Facebook messages, Text messages, LINE chats, Skype messenger, Recovered deleted texts & files, GPS location tracker. If you need help with Forensic Services i only recommend you Hire iTech Spyware. Contact the email address making this comment.

4. Toni
    10 months ago

Hey Love!
    Beautiful wedding, beautiful photos! Just curious the designer of your bridesmaid’s dresses?
    Thanks in advance!
    xx Toni

1. aglassofbovino
      10 months ago

Hi Toni!! The designer was Vera Wang 🙂 they’re from David’s Bridal!

5. BestBernardo
    10 months ago

I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste
    your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every
    month because you’ve got high quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra money, search for:
    Ercannou’s essential tools best adsense alternative

6. Introducing The 7 oz Sundays Series Vol I: Did Someone Say Dark Green? • A Glass of Bovino
    10 months ago

[…] It’s my all-time favorite color to wear and such a beautiful, rich color. I used to fantasize about not having a white wedding dress and just wearing the most beautiful dark green dress. Obviously, it was just a fantasy, but since I couldn’t wear that on my wedding day, my gorgeous bridesmaids flaunted the shit out of their Vera Wang forest green dresses. […]

7. The Dark Side Diaries: Our Glam, Dark + Cozy Bedroom Transformation
    9 months ago

[…] that came to mind was the trips we’ve taken to Lake Placid. Unlike most people, we prefer autumn over summer and the woods, mountains, and lakes over the beach, so every fall for the last few […]

8. It's Our One Year Houseversary! Progress, Before & After Photos
    6 months ago

[…] open houses later, we finally closed on our home in June, just a few months before our wedding, with a move-in date planned for the day after and the entire summer to clean, paint and […]

9. BestIvey
    4 months ago

I see you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month.
    You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more info simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your
    website