Today I’m sharing some of my recent home and non-home-related purchases that I’ve been loving as well as some other items I’ve been eyeing for spring and summer. Enjoy!
.01 This beautiful eyelet dress is on sale for $100 right now
.03 I purchased a few of these exact Wedgewood plates to hang in our bedroom. I can’t get enough of Wedgewood or antique plates!
.04 Pressed floral tapered candles that are perfect for a summer tablescape
.05 I’ve been considering this Cole & Sons wallpaper for our en suite bath. It’s absolutely gorgeous
.07 Scalloped basket
.08 Schweitzer Linen’s hand-embroidered Royal Bloom bedding that I’ll be including in our bedroom. I haven’t stopped looking at it since it arrived last week – I’ve honestly never seen such beautiful bedding
.09 This Montgolfier Balloon chair is similar to the one that will also be going in our bedroom (which I also purchased on Chairish)
.10 We have a few weddings coming up this year and these shoes are at the top of my “what to wear to a wedding” list
.11 Pottery Barn usually has great faux florals
.12 I tried this dress on via my IG stories the other day. It’s super flattering and reminds me of a (way pricier) Sue Sartor dress
.13 Did I mention I was on an antique plate kick?
14. Lee Jofa Althea pillow in the Citron colorway from Stuck On Hue
15. How gorgeous is this Wedgewood Jasperware cameo jar?! It’s so unique
16. I’m not a “buy furniture new” kinda gal, but if I were, these nighstands/end tables from Frontgate would be on my wishlist
17. Scalloped jute rug from Etsy
19. I’ve been living in this Julia Berolzheimer x Lake Pajamas robe. It’s super soft and actually very flattering
20. Mark D. Sikes Hudson Valley sconce because….celadon and brass
21. A lovely coffee table book
22. Nicola Bathie creates beautiful, unique jewelry and these earrings are absolute perfection
Enjoy your weekend!