Angelo sprayed the room Benjamin Moore Lehigh Green/Parsley Snips on Sunday and I haven’t been able to look away since. Almost every hour on the hour I’m opening the door, peeking in, grinning, and closing the door. Never has a green paint color made me feel the way Lehigh Green makes me feel.
It is the most gorgeous shade of green-blue and I think it’s my favorite paint color I’ve used yet.
This Etienne dresser has been on my wishlist for quite some time and I am so grateful that Frontgate was kind enough to gift it to me for the nursery. It’s so stunning in person and the drawers open and close *so smoothly.* There’s even an outlet on the back.
The dresser does get in the way of the closet door opening ever so slightly, but after I photograph the room I plan to move the dresser over a few inches to help with that. For now, I just want it to be centered with the molding box.
Of course the commissioned Alexis Walter art has a place to shine!
All the molding and casing is from Metrie’s New Traditional line. It’s the same molding we have throughout the rest of the house
I’m thrilled with how the paint color compliments the patterns I chose in here
Now I just need to install the wallpaper in the closet, the drapes need to be installed, and I need to hang art. Getting so close!!!
- Ordered drapes & hardware from Calico
- Found a glider on FB MP and dropped off at Calico to reupholster in performance fabric
- Bought a vintage rug and sisal rug to layer underneath
- Found a dream bamboo dresser
- Got another dresser for the opposite side of the room (because you can’t have too much storage)
- Bought a new light fixture
- Ordered Radish pillow and fabric through Stuck On Hue
- Demo doors
- Install new doors
- Choose ceiling paint color & paint ceiling
- Remove old, janky closet system & sand walls
- Remove old light & medallion and install new light & medallion
- Order crib & bedding
- Order lamp for dresser
- Paint walls, trim and doors
- Install Emtek door knobs
- Install wallpaper in closet
- Pick up glider from Calico
- Install new closet system
- Hang art
- Install curtains & hardware
- Style & photograph
- Give birth