One of my most-agonized-over details for this room was completed this week: the installation of the drapes from Calico!
I am so so glad I went with this Tarry Vert fabric and pom trim. The pattern pairs wonderfully with the other patterns in the room and I will cherish these drapes for years to come.
This is my third time working with Calico and I cannot recommend them enough – from the initial planning stages through installation, they’re always a pleasure to work with and the quality of their products is amazing.
My favorite part is the cute little pom trim – how adorable and whimsy?!
I also installed the Sandberg Raphael wallpaper in the closet!!! Once I found the Carver’s Guild mirror that would hang opposite the closet above the dresser, I decided I just had to use this wallpaper. I’m a sucker for a good mirror vignette.
The blue pattern against the green walls is so dreamy.
Just one more week until the reveal (although I may be a few days late as I’m still waiting on a few things). I can’t wait to FINALLY share this room in its entirety!
- Ordered drapes & hardware from Calico
- Found a glider on FB MP and dropped off at Calico to reupholster in performance fabric
- Bought a vintage rug and sisal rug to layer underneath
- Found a dream bamboo dresser
- Got another dresser for the opposite side of the room (because you can’t have too much storage)
- Bought a new light fixture
- Ordered Radish pillow and fabric through Stuck On Hue
- Demo doors
- Install new doors
- Choose ceiling paint color & paint ceiling
- Remove old, janky closet system & sand walls
- Remove old light & medallion and install new light & medallion
- Order crib & bedding
- Order lamp for dresser
- Paint walls, trim and doors
- Install Emtek door knobs
- Install wallpaper in closet
- Install curtains & hardware
- Pick up glider from Calico
- Hang art
- Style & photograph
- Give birth